NW Industrial is currently looking for welders proficient in MiG/TiG welding for a state-of-the-art facility with all the bells and whistles. This is a full-time position on a day shift. This is a great job for welders wanting to work in sheet metal fabrication.
What we are seeking:
· 1 year of industry experience
· Weld on mild, stainless and aluminum.
· Can read blueprints to some degree.
· Tig welding experience
· Great math and measurement skills.
· A keen eye for detail and quality.
· Work as part of a growing team.
· Ability to lift 60lbs on a semi-consistent basis
· A great work ethic, attendance, and punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Thursday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM with overtime as needed
Pay: $17/h – $19/h
Benefits Available After the Evaluation include
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-employment drug screen (THC not included)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com