NW Industrial is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Molding associate positions with a local door and window manufacturer. Molding Employees pull casings, shelving, flat stock, doors and bi-fold doors from various stock racks per orders. This position also cuts and prepares product for shipment and cross-trains in other production departments.
- • 1+ year of production or manufacturing experience. (Preferably wood.)
• Skill in general manufacturing procedures and equipment use, including hand tools, table saw, radial arm saw, jointer, sander, air drills, tape measure, and other basic shop equipment
• Precision and attention to safety
• Heavy/repetitive lifting 60lbs on average (up to 100lbs on occasion with help)
• 1+ year experience in use of chop saws, cut off saws or similar power tools
• Communicating effectively with co-workers, supervisors and management.
• Ability to stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• A great attitude, work ethic, attendance and punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $16/h – $18/h DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
- • Health
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
To apply please send us your resume by responding to his ad or uploading your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a per-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org