Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job....A...Career
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking an Electrician must be licensed in Oregon, for a Eugene Based company that prides itself in safety, innovation and the pursuit of improving its quality product line. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity and full-time position. In this position you will be assembling, installing, and testing electrical equipment and cabinets for all the systems designed and built by the company.
What we are seeking:
- Oregon Electrical Journeyman’s manufacturing license (4-year apprenticeship)
- Minimum of 2 years electrical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience and appropriate electrical troubleshooting equipment to diagnose and repair electrical/mechanical problems in the field.
- Electrical wiring, routing, and connection of electrical systems
- Ability to use electrical schematics and appropriate electrical troubleshooting equipment to diagnose and repair electrical/mechanical problems in the field.
- Wire each cabinet using electrical drawings for proper power distribution, PLC, and safety control.
- Follow all standards of wiring practices contained in the N.E.C. Code, N.F.P.A handbook, and use UL listing.
- Assist and interface with mechanical and electrical engineering group during development of systems.
- Assist in installation/Startup at customer’s location, as needed.
- 2 Years of reading blueprints and schematics and BOM’s.
- Verifiable experience in using precision measurement instruments including voltmeters, ohmmeters, calipers, micrometers, multimeters, and tape measure.
- Competent in computer usage.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication.
- The ability to stand, stoop, push, pull and bend for an 8 – 10-hour shift.
- Can lift 50 to 70lbs on occasion.
- Great Attendance, Punctuality, and work ethic.
- A team player
- Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
- Shift: Days Monday – Friday
- Hours: 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Pay: $30.00/h to $38.00 DOE
Benefits Available after the evaluation include:
- Life Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org