NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking Packaging Supervisor for a day shift family-owned company located in Springfield that specializes in forming metal and making fittings and accessories for the industrial sector. This is a key role for a new line of machines and forming for the company. This position will be assisted by a lead person but will be expected to supervise employees and all daily operations
What we are looking for in a qualified candidate.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 1+ year of forklift experience. Must be able to drive a forklift to cover if material handler/lead is absent for any reason.
- Good basic shop math skills
- Great computers skills
- Ability to keep accurate employee timecards, paperwork, and printed labels for all work orders.
- Detail Orientated, organization skills, excellent time management skills.
- The packaging supervisor will support the packaging department by overseeing daily operations to meet customer and employee needs.
- Responsible for scheduling work orders based on customer orders provided by sales team in weekly meetings.
- Must be able to review, coach, mentor all employees as well as learn to set up and run machinery in the department.
Location: Springfield, OR.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 2:30PM
Pay: $18/h to $23/H DOE
Benefits Available after the evaluation include:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
To Apply: Please send your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which included THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org