NW Industrial Staffing is seeking a plant maintenance technician for a large fabrication and machining facility that specializes in the engineering, fabrication and installation of pneumatic material handling systems throughout the United States.
In this role a plant technician will be performing general electrical installation for the plant and machinery and carrying out equipment maintenance, panel work and installation of components on new equipment. Additional duties will include some building maintenance and the repair and care of hydraulic and pneumatic tools and machinery.
Ideal Candidates will have:
· A strong electrical background for trouble shooting issues
· Some welding and fabrication experience
· The ability to read schematics and blue prints.
· Prior machine maintenance experience. (2+ years)
· Prior facility maintenance experience. (2+ years)
· The ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
· Effective listening skills to understand the issue concerning the facility and the machinery.
· Troubleshooting issues as they arise.
· Physically capable of lifting 70lbs on occasion.
· Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for a 10-hour shift.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Friday and on-call at times
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $22/h to $28/h DOE
To apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload your resume to our website at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
** A pre-employment drug screen is required prior to starting, which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org