Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking an experienced press brake operator for a manufacturing company in Springfield, OR. that specializes in custom fabrication of logging accessories and trailers. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity on a day shift!
What we are seeking in qualified candidates:
• 2+ years of press brake operation on mild or carbon steel.
• Previous experience reading blue prints and schematics.
• Excellent math and measurement skills (calipers and micrometers)
• Experience setting up selecting correct tooling, punches and dies.
• Previous forklift experience.
• Ability to lift 75lbs.
• Ability to stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• Previous experience working independently.
• Can communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Be safety conscious.
• Have great attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
Location: Springfield, OR. 97477
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $17/h to $20/h DOE.
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
Paid Time Off
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
*We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org