NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking Production and Packaging. These are evaluation to hire positions in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that is feeding America with wholesome food. There is a great benefits package after the evaluation.
What we are seeking:
- · 1+year of working in a production facility (food production is preferred.)
· Previous experience with using picket tickets, work orders and other production documents.
· Ability to lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
· Ability to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding lunch and breaks.)
· Work well independently and work well as part of a team.
· A proven ability to work safely.
· Love working as part of a team.
· Must have great attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Shifts: Vary See below
2nd Shift hours: 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
3rd Shift hours: 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Days: Varies. (5 consecutive days on and 2 off)
Pay: $16.25/H – $16.50/H depending on the shift
Benefits included after the evaluation:
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com