NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a production assembly personnel for a local fabrication company that specializes in manufacturing machinery for agricultural and industrial use. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity.
Qualified candidates will:
• Have 1+ Year of consistent work history in manufacturing
• Read blue prints
• Build various custom metal products
• Proficient with hand tools
• Possess great shop math skill.
• Work independently in manufacturing
• Be a self-starter
• Lift 70lbs on a semi-consistent basis
• Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
Location: Junction City, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7AM – 3:30PM (Expect some overtime)
Benefits included after the evaluation:
• Matching 401K
• Escalating Vacation
• Paid Holidays.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
*We conduct drug screens prior to employment that include THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com