NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Production Operator Roll Forming and Tack Welding for a family-owned company located in Springfield that specializes in making fittings and accessories for the construction and building materials industry. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity for an individual who is interested in getting into the manufacturing industry.
What we are looking for in a qualified candidate.
- 1+ year of forklift experience.
- 1+ year of work in a production environment operating machinery and palletizing product.
- The ability to stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Good basic shop math skills
- Someone who is mechanically inclined.
- The ability to lift 50lbs.
- Good eye hand coordination.
- The ability to practice safety and be a conscientious worker and team player.
- Great Attitude, attendance, and punctuality.
This is a full-time evaluation to hire position on a day shift in Springfield. Starting pay on this position is $16.50/h Depending on Experience. Hours are from 6:00 am to 2:30 PM Monday – Friday. There is a comprehensive benefits package after the evaluation period.
To Apply please submit a resume to this ad.
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which included THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com