Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just a Job… A Career
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking production and packaging for the Noc Shift. This is an evaluation to hire position in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that is feeding America with wholesome food. There is a great benefit package after the evaluation.
What we are seeking:
- 1+year of working in a production facility (food production is preferred.)
- Previous experience with using picket tickets, work orders and other production documents.
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Ability to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding lunch and breaks.)
- Work well independently and work well as part of a team.
- A proven ability to work safely.
- Love working with as part of a team.
- Must have great attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
This is an evaluation to hire opportunity on a Noc Shift 10:15PM to 6:45AM. Starting pay for this position is $14/h There is a full benefits package available after the evaluation period which included, health, vision, dental, 401K and paid time off.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com