NW Industrial is looking for qualified candidate to fill a Production Supervisor position with a local door and window manufacturer. This is an evaluation to hire position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Can work and collaborate well with the department lead, other production supervisors, production manager, and staff to support production goals.
- The ability to be able to motivate others and help manage conflict.
- Be an effective communicator
- Maintaining communication between employees and leads, production managers to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools and equipment
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to create and adhere to production process.
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production goals
- Organizing training and educational manuals for the production team
- Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8AM to 5PM
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 (DOE)
Benefits Available after the evaluation Include
• EAP Program
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
To apply please send us your resume by responding to his ad or uploading your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a per-employment drug screen (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org