NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a production operator to work for a paint manufacturing company that spearheads producing environmentally conscious coatings in the industry! Chosen candidate will be working in the powder coatings department and ideally would have a minimum of 2 years of high-volume production experience in a manufacturing environment.
What we look for:
• 6 months of working in a manufacturing or production environment.
• Ability to identify colors
• Previous experience dealing with weight and measurement scales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for mixing product.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Lifting 60lbs on occasion.
• Standing, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling for an 8-hour shift.
• A great work ethic and team player, with great attendance and punctuality.
• Safety consciousness.
• A keen eye for detail.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 1:30PM to 10PM
Benefits Available After the Evaluation:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume to www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com