NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Project Managers for a growing company that specializes in the conception, engineering, fabrication and installation of large scaled pneumatic systems and equipment and machinery for the wood manufacturing industry.
What we are seeking in a qualified candidate:
• 5+ Years as a project manager in commercial construction or in the industrial field.
• 3+ years in Client Management
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in both written and verbal communications.
• Strong skills in organization that show proficiency with great attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Developing project plans and monitoring progress with engineers, estimators, fabrication team and installation team to insure project feasibility and completion.
• Develop budgets in keeping with material costs, fabrication time estimates, and installation estimates.
• Coordinate with internal team and vendors to execute project completion on client’s time table.
• Manage relationships with clients and internal team members.
• Perform Risk Management reports to minimize issues involving time-tables and cost overruns.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets and time lines to document needs and goal achievements.
• Must be willing to travel to job sites within the lower 48 states and occasionally internationally.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7AM to 4PM
Pay: 50K to 70K per year
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Flexible Spending Accounts
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org