Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job.....A...Career
NW Industrial Staffing is seeking a Purchasing and Materials Coordinator for a locally owned and operated company that produces a quality line of custom cabinets for commercial use for or a great company that has been in business for over 25 years. This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity.
What we are seeking:
- Knowledge of purchasing and inventory management, preferably in construction related or wood working industry, preferred but similar experience or relatable with an eagerness to learn will be considered.
- Strong computer navigation and data entry skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in inventory management software would be a bonus.
- Attentive to detail and persistence to achieve accuracy.
- Ability to work actively and effectively with a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Location: Eugene, OR 97402
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 7AM to 3:30PM with some flexibility
- Pay: $18/h -$22/h DOE
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include.:
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org