NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Quality Control Lead for a growing company that manufactures garments and uniforms. This is a centrally located production facility in West Eugene. This is a production position with a lot of opportunity to grow new skills.
What we are seeking in a qualified candidate:
- Preferred experience in quality control or inspection of goods.
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong Math and Measurement skills.
- Ensure that work materials are available when needed.
- Have a positive and upbeat attitude to motivate team members and lead by example.
- Knowledge in training will need to train new employees, as needed.
- Perform packaging inspections
- Checks incoming work orders for accuracy, due dates, and priorities.
- Monitor team members during production activities to ensure adherence to workplace and safety regulations.
- Assign tasks to team members if necessary and give clear specific directions and procedures to follow.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Maintains a safe work and healthy work environment
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Great Attitude, Attendance and Punctuality.
This is an evaluation to hire position.
- Location: Eugene, OR. (Off of West 11th)
- Shift: Days
- Days: M – Th. Expect Overtime on Fridays and Occasionally Saturday
- Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
- Pay: $17.50/h – $23.00/h (DOE)
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
Paid Time Off.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC Ok)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org