NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Quality Control Inspector for a growing company that manufactures garments and uniforms. This is a centrally located production facility in West Eugene. This is a production position with a lot of opportunity to grow new skills.
What we are seeking in a qualified candidate:
- • 1+ year of verifiable work experience.
• Preferred experience in quality control or inspection of goods.
• Keen eye for detail
• Strong Math and Measurement skills.
• Ability to conduct end-of line inspections and log findings.
• Perform packaging inspections
• Trim threads and report irregularities in garments.
• Safe and continuous workers.
• Great manual dexterity.
• Demonstrated experience working as a member of a high functioning team.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• Great Attitude, Attendance and Punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR. (Off of West 11th)
• Shift: Days
• Days: M – Th. Expect Overtime on Fridays and Occasionally Saturday
• Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
• Pay: $15/h
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
Paid Time Off.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC Ok)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org