Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job... A Career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Robotic Welder Operator/CNC Machinist for one of Eugene’s Premier Fabrication shops that is focused on innovation and producing a superior product of the highest quality while maintain the safety, integrity and respect for all of their employees. This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in Lane County.
What we are seeking:
- 5+ years of CNC programming with Master CAM software.
- Prepares Set Up of Robotic Welder determining feed, speed, and tools.
- Great math and measurement skills including reading calipers and micrometers.
- Ability to read and edit M & G Code.
- Good computer proficiency, especially with maintaining data bases of CNC programs.
- A great team player communicating with engineers and machining department to develop quality, safe, and effective parts programming and processing.
- Monitoring machine while in operation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Provide back up for the rest of the machining department.
- Can perform light maintenance of robots and CNC machines.
- Have a safety-first attitude in all things.
- Be Able to lift 70lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for a 10-hour shift.
- Previous use of overhead cranes, jib cranes and forklifts.
- Mazatrol programming experience is preferred.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Shift: Days Monday – Friday
Hours: 5:30AM to 4PM (Expect some overtime.)
Pay: $18/h – $25/h DOE
Benefits Available after the evaluation include:
- Life Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume to our website at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com