NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Sanitation Technician who will work as part of a team assigned to clean designated production equipment and facilities. This is an evaluation to hire position in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that is feeding America with wholesome food.
What we are seeking:
- 1+year of working continuously of sanitation experience in a food manufacturing, restaurant sanitation or medical facility. (Food production is preferred.)
- Good machine operation or mechanical skills.
- Previous experience cleaning and following strict sanitation process.
- Ability to follow directions and have a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to lift and move hoses, cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Previous forklift experience is preferred.
- Good record keeping practices using verbal, electronic and written communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Ability to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding lunch and breaks.)
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Shift: Days
- Hours: 6AM to 2:30PM
- Schedule: Sunday – Thursday.
- Rate of Pay: $16.00/hr.
- Paid Time Off
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org