Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job... A Career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial is currently seeking a sheet metal fabricator for a locally owned and operated manufacturer of quality dehydration systems for the agricultural industry. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a company that is essential and provides well for its employees.
Qualified Applicants will:
• Be experienced with artisanal metal working, forging, blacksmithing.
• Have 2+ years in working with Stainless steel thin gauge material.
• Experience with HVAC controls a plus.
• Experience with hydraulic punch
• Read blue prints and welding symbols with ease.
• Have experience in comprehending BOM’s
• Experience with power roll forming
• Calculate machine shop math.
• Use a variety of fabrication tools with proficiency: drill press, grinders, shears, saws, press brake ect.
• Work well independently and as part of a team.
• Have a strong work ethic, attendance, and punctuality.
• Be Able to lift 70lbs on occasion.
• Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 to 10 hour shift.
Location: Eugene, OR,
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $18/h – $22/h DOE
Benefits Available After the Evaluation:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To Apply please reply to this ad with your resume or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-employment drug screen upon hire which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org