Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a shipping clerk for a local manufacturer that takes great pride in being ecologically responsible and a steward of the environment and their employees. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity in a bustling shipping department that ships globally.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have been previously forklift certified.
- Have experience with UPS, Fed-Ex and Freight shipping, both domestically and globally.
- Want to work in a fast past environment that deals with numerous product lines and SKU’s
- Be driving a forklift and electric pallet jacks.
- Work well with others as a team but also be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Be able to lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis
- Can bend, sit, stand, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Have a great work history of being punctual with good attendance.
Location: Eugene, OR.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 2:30PM
Pay: $14/h to $15/h DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation:
Paid Time Off (escalating)
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**Pre-employment drug screen is required. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com