NW Industrial Staffing is looking for a shipping clerk to work at a large custom steel fabrication shop.
This position requires:
• A keen eye for detail
• The ability to lift 100lbs at times.
• Securely palletizing materials using banding and shrink wrap.
• Moving materials from station to loading dock using a pallet jack, hand truck, and forklift.
• Organizing paperwork for the shipping manager.
• Keeping track and prioritizing shipping of materials.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good math skills, especially arithmetic.
• A valid Driver’s license for around town deliveries.
• Previous experience with UPS and Fed Ex shipping.
Location: Junction City
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8AM to 5:00PM (hours are flexible) (may vary based on business need)
Pay: $16/h to $18/h (DOE)
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
Paid Time Off.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org