Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job...A Career
Not Just A Job…A Career
NW Industrial is currently seeking Welder/Fabricators for a locally owned and operated manufacturer of quality machines and product conveyors for the agricultural industry. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a company that is essential and provides well for its employees.
Qualified Applicants will:
- Be fitting and welding mild, structural, and stainless steel.
- Have 2+ years in working with Stainless steel plate.
- Be proficient in 6G welding.
- Have a lot of mig/flux welding using .045
- Read blueprints and welding symbols with ease.
- Have experience in comprehending BOM’s
- Own their own welding gear.
- Calculate machine shop math.
- Use a variety of fabrication tools with proficiency: drill press, grinders, shears, saws, etc.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have a strong work ethic, attendance, and punctuality.
- Be Able to lift 70lbs on occasion.
- Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
- Location: Eugene
- Hours: Day Shift
- Wages: $16/hr to $22/hr DOE and the results of the weld test. Overtime is mandatory
- Benefits available after the evaluation period: Medical, Dental, Vacation and Retirement
To Apply please reply to this ad with your resume or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-employment drug screen upon hire which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org