Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking Traveling Millwrights to work as a member of one of the best install teams around! Work for One of Eugene’s largest fabrication facilities specializing in the engineering, fabrication, and installation of material handling systems, grinders and pneumatic systems for the manufacturing industry.
Qualified Applicants will:
- Have 3+ years of production fabrication experience or millwright experience.
- Be able to read blueprints or schematics including weld symbols.
- Be willing to travel to various locations across the United States for up to 3 weeks at a time.
- Have your own tools.
- Experience in aligning machines and equipment using cranes, jacks and forklifts
- Assemble machinery or repair machine in new construction or pre-existing manufacturing facilities.
- Previous experience in using fall protection and working at great heights.
- Electrical skills preferred.
- Previous OSHA 10 certification preferred.
This is an evaluation to hire opportunity paying $22 – $35/h Depending on experience and results of weld test. Company will reimburse to travel and for hotels while traveling. Per diem is up to $100 a day. Transportation to work site is paid by the company. Must be in Oregon for the pre-employment drug screen and interview.
To Apply please send your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org