NW Industrial is looking for a Warehouse/Inventory Associate for a local company that designs, manufactures coating systems. As an Inventory Associate you will be supporting the shipping, receiving, and manufacturing part of the shop. This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity for the right candidate that can blend administrative and clerical work with warehouse duties.
- Assemble repair kits
- Pull, package, and prepare outbound shipments daily
- Pull and issue parts to complete shop orders
- Label inventory shelves, bins, and/or parts
- Ability to keep excellent records to ensure that all components removed from inventory area are accounted for via requisition forms
- Should have inventory experience (cycle counting)
- Be detail oriented to investigate and correct inventory errors
- Stock inventory area, as needed and keep inventory room clean and orderly
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can stand, stoop, bend, push, and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Good work ethic, attendance, and punctuality.
- Maintain supplies of packing materials for shipping and receiving departments and provide backup for Receiving and Shipping departments
- Support the Shipping of Hazmat related products and also maintain cleanliness of the shop and workspace be sure to keep free of any hazards
- Sign for and receive daily shipments and deliveries, as needed
- Assist equipment manufacturing as requested for hose assembly, painting of machined parts, tending machine center and tube manufacturing.
- Work with other departments to accomplish our goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Shift: Days
- Pay $18/h
Benefits available after the evaluation include
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload it to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**Pre-employment drug screen required which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com