Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job......A...Career
NW Industrial is looking for a Warehouse/Inventory Control Associate for a local company that build machinery for the industrial coating industry. This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity for the right candidate that can blend administrative and clerical work with warehouse duties.
- 1+ years of warehousing and inventory control experience
- Ability to track inventory and perform cycle counts.
- Previous Forklift Experience
- Great customer service skills in working with customers, shippers, and vendors to arrange shipping and receiving of products.
- Pull, package, and prepare outbound shipments daily.
- Pull and issue parts to complete shop orders.
- Label inventory shelves, bins, and/or parts
- Ability to keep excellent records to ensure that all components removed from inventory area are accounted for via requisition forms.
- Should have inventory experience (cycle counting)
- Be detail oriented to investigate and correct inventory errors.
- Stock inventory area, as needed and keep inventory room clean and orderly.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can stand, stoop, bend, push, and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Good work ethic, attendance, and punctuality.
- Maintain supplies of packing materials for shipping and receiving departments and provide backup for Receiving and Shipping departments.
- Support the Shipping of Hazmat related products and maintain cleanliness of the shop and workspace be sure to keep free of any hazards.
- Sign for and receive daily shipments and deliveries, as needed.
- Work with other departments to accomplish our goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Shift: Days
- Pay $18/h to $20/h DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays.
To apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload it to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**Pre-employment drug screen required. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org