NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking Warehouse Workers for all shifts including swing, and graveyard. These are evaluation to hire positions in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene and a distribution hub in Springfield. This is an excellent opportunity for people with forklift experience to move into a production facility that values their employees and cares about its community.
What we are seeking:
- • 3+year of forklift experience.
• 3+year of working in a production facility (food production is preferred.)
• Previous experience with using picket tickets, work orders and other production documents.
• Previous use of hand held scanners.
• Good computer literacy.
• Ability to lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
• Ability to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding lunch and breaks.)
• Work well independently and work well as part of a team.
• A prove ability to work safely.
• Must have great attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
This is an evaluation to hire opportunity on , Swing, or Graveyard Shift.
Swing is 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Grave is 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Starting pay for these positions are $18.25/h (swing) & $18.50/h (grave)
There is a full benefits package available after the evaluation period which included, health, vision, dental, 401K and paid time off.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com