Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job... A Career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a mid-level mig welder for a day shift position in a Custom Sheet Metal Shop that manufactures a wide variety of products, and features precision machining, fabrication and coating capabilities. This is a day shift, evaluation to hire position.
What we are seeking:
• 6+ months years of mig welding in a production environment.
• Must be able to read precision measurement instruments from tape measures to calipers.
• Some experience with reading blue prints.
• Some experience in fitting and coping.
• Forklift and crane experience are preferred.
• Tig welding experience is preferred.
• Must have your own hood and leathers.
• Lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
• The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• Have good verbal and written communication.
• Solid work ethic with great attendance and punctuality.
Location(s): Eugene and Junction City, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 3:30PM
Pay: $16/h+ Depending on weld test.
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org