NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a production Welder for a local sheet metal shop and fabrication company that specializes in manufacturing machinery for various commercial and industrial applications. This company is willing to work with scheduling and offers flexibility for the right candidates.
Qualified candidates will:
- · Have 1+ Year of consistent work history in manufacturing
- · MiG welding experience. (6 months preferred)
- · Read blueprints
- · Proficient with power tools, hand tools, and pneumatic tools
- · Forklift experience is preferred.
- · Lift 50bs on a semi-consistent basis
- · Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift
- · Possess great shop math skills.
- · Work independently in manufacturing
- · Be a self-starter
- Location: Junction City, OR
- Shift: Days
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 6:30AM – 3:00 PM (Expect some overtime)
- Pay: $17/h + DOE
Benefits included after the evaluation:
- • Health
- • Vision
- • Dental
- • Matching 401K
- • Escalating Vacation
- • Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
*We conduct drug screens prior to employment (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com