NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking welder (mig .045 hard wire) for a great long-term opportunity in a local company specializing in equipment manufacturing. This position is a Friday-Saturday-Sunday shift from 6AM to 6:30PM
What we are seeking:
- 1+ years of fabrication/welding or the educational equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of running .045 on mild steel preferred.
- The ability to fit and use cutting torches, grinders punch presses and drill presses.
- The ability to read welding symbols, schematics, and prints.
- Previous experience standing, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling for 10 hours a day.
- Can lift up to 75lbs occasionally.
- Excellent math and measurement skills.
- Previous forklift and crane experience are preferred.
- Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethic.
- Location: Coburg, OR
- Shift: Flex
- Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Hours: 5AM to 5:30PM
- Pay: $20/h+ Depending on weld test
Full Benefits package available after the probation include.
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To apply please send your resume by replying to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org