NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking skilled Welders and Fabricators for a Day shift position at an innovative company that is always asking ‘What’s Next’ This is an evaluation to hire position with a significant amount of overtime with a company that is growing and in need of good people to grow with them.
- 2+ Years as a welder/fabricator.
- 2+ Years of mig and flux-core welding
- Ability to read Blueprints, schematics and weld symbols.
- Ability to weld out of position. (4G)
- Ability to Lift 60 lbs
- Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 t 10 hour shift.
- Previous experience working in large teams and practicing good verbal and written communication
- Great shop math skills and ability to read precision measurement tools. (calipers, tape, and squares.)
- Previous Experience running over head cranes, forklifts, cutting torches, grinders, iron workers, drill and punch presses, and shears.
- Demonstrate good work ethic, attendance and punctuality.
o Location: Eugene, OR 97402
o Shift: Days
o Days: Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday
o Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
o Pay: $19/h to $24/h Depending on Weld Test.
o Complete and Comprehensive Benefits Package Available After the Evaluation.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or go to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We do conduct a pre-employment drug screen. (THC not included)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com