NW Industrial is currently seeking Wood Production Workers who would like to and have worked in the wood products industry. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with great reputation of manufacturing high quality wood products for the Home and Garden market.
What we are seeking:
- 1 year of general labor or production experience. (Preferably in the wood products industry.)
- Previous experience using pneumatic tools, sanding equipment and banders.
- Previous experience using swing saws, chop saws, and circular saws.
- Ability to work outside in covered areas. (Year Round)
- Great attention to detail and an eye for symmetry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Follow directions and seek clarification when necessary.
- A proven record of being a safe and conscientious employee.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Can stand, stoop, push, pull and bend for an 8-hour shift.
- Have a great attitude, work ethic and attendance.
Location: Eugene (Industrial Sector) 97402
Days: Monday – Friday (no overtime or weekend work)
Hours: 7AM – 3:30PM
Pay: $15/hr ($2/h incentive for working all scheduled hours)
Benefits available after the evaluation include
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org